The Co-Motion Ochoco sets a higher standard for what a smaller-scaled touring bike should be. The Ochoco is scaled to fit a wide range of women’s sizes, or for that matter, any person of smaller proportions. It is truly a new generation bike, starting with its own special Co-Motion handbuilt touring fork and the design mastery that Co-Motion Cycles is renowned for. You will be impressed at its incredible stability and load carrying capability and its comprehensive fitting acuity.
- Handbuilt double-butted heat-treated cro-moly frame
- Fits 650b x 35 road + fender or tires up to 40mm without
- Great toe clearance even in smallest size
- Excellent wide-range 2 x11 touring gearing or choose the amazing Pinion gearbox option
- Low-profile flat mount rear brake makes fitting racks simple
- Sized from 42cm to 58cm
- Load handling and balance that’s unheard of in smaller bicycles
- Now Available!