Here in western Oregon, the Kalapuya (or Calapooia) mountain range features steep forested mountainsides glowing green with moss, shining where swift streams cut into rocky outcrops opening into fertile meadows filled with wildlife. The terrain is remote and demanding, but the rewards are absolutely priceless.
Venturing into the toughest twisting descents and demanding gravel climbs, the Kalapuya tandem is the next evolution in performance off-road tandems. With all its capability, you will find its outstanding ability on pavement beyond belief. Outfitted with the optional Rolf Prima carbon wheelset, some fast road tires and our other performance options, you'll find it hard to tell apart from our Macchiato ultralight road tandem. Why not pick up a spare wheelset and have it ready to report for paved or unpaved adventure at a moment's notice?
- Light and tough Co-Motion zonally-butted ACMUltra7 aluminum tubing
- Tapered head tube with Co-Motion 1.5" TA carbon fork
- Optimized for 700c wheels and 45mm gravel tires
- Disc brakes and hydraulic-ready cable routing
- Boost 148x12mm and 110x15mm TA dropouts
- Rack and fender mounts/ Gates Carbon Drive timing belt
- CNC-machined chain-stay yoke
- Frame upgrades available: Di2 wiring, Custom sizing
- Check back for new performance options