> Co-Motion Tandem StokR Frame Bag
Co-Motion Tandem StokR Frame Bag
A great way to carry just the essentials on your tandem without the additional weight of traditional racks and panniers. Maybe your're planning a world -wide expedition and need more cargo capacity. The StokR Frame Bags are light, full of features and tough as nails. Fill that unused space on your tandem frame and add lots of storage. Made right here in Oregon by Revelate Designs, the industry leader in frame bags.
- Zipstretch™ construction combines a sturdy wet-suit style molded-tooth zipper with exclusive stretch Cordura panels that reduce zipper stress when closing bag
- Exit port in the main compartment for hydration tube or wires
- Zippered left side map pocket for small items
- Internal divider helps keep gear organized and reduces bulk
- Padded with closed cell foam along all tube sections
- Internal straps under the top tube for pump, tent poles or even trekking poles
- Modular design for the seat-tube straps to avoid water bottle cages and front-derailleur clamp
One Size fits most stock sized Co-Motion tandems excluding PeriScope models. Check sizing for fitment on other tandem brands. See drawing for dimensions.
- Top length: 660mm (26.0")
- Stoker seat-tube height: 186mm (7.25")
- Captain seat-tube height: 276mm (11.0")
- Boom-tube length: 678mm (26.75")
- Materials: VX21 X-pac; 1050 denier domestic ballistics nylon; 420 denier diamond rips-top lining; closed cell foam padded tube sections
- Volume: 712 cubic inch
- Weight: 15 oz.
Made in Oregon with domestic and imported materials.