> Travel Goods
> Co-Pilot Bicycle Travel Case
Co-Pilot Bicycle Travel Case
Since its introduction in 2006, the Co-Pilot Travel Case has far surpassed our own expectations for ruggedness, user-friendly design and its ability to protect your precious cargo. At first glance, our Travel Case appears to be a soft case, or standard piece of luggage. This may be a bonus when checking in for your flight, however this design is much stronger than comparable options on the market. We use a tough nylon fabric shell with lots of Ballistic nylon reinforcements, then fortified with protective polyethylene sheets on the main panels to keep everything safe. We also use stainless steel rivets, heavy-duty zippers, and large urethane wheels with sealed bearings for improved durability. This hybrid design eliminates the need for rigid plastic supports and makes it easier to fit 700c wheels with the tires intact. Once closed, the external compression straps hold everything together securely for safe travel.
- Telescoping and locking Pullman handle lets you push or pull the case around the airport with ease
- Multiple external pockets let you organize your maps, tools and small parts.
- Compression straps keep everything secure and within airline regulated dimensions.
- Ballistic nylon and side panel reinforcements.
- Light weight, only 17 lbs.
- Multiple handles for convenient and easy lifting
- Stainless steel hardware throughout for improved durability
*Note: Travel Cases are not intended to accommodate accessories like helmets, racks, panniers and fenders
Case Dimensions: 26x26x10" = 62 linear inches (airline regulation for non-oversize luggage)