Introducing the Metolius, pronounced muh TOLL ee us, named after the national wild and scenic river in central Oregon. The Metolius is the latest culmination of Co-Motion tandem design, Bosch and Rohloff technology plus countless hours of testing and refining. This e-tandem is quite possibly the most versatile bicycle we've built to date.
Based on a similar platform as the popular Steelhead road/ gravel tandem, the Metolius utilizes the most powerful Bosch Performance pedal-assist motor integrated with an electronic shifting Rohloff internally geared hub for the ultimate riding experience. Ride farther with more comfort and less effort.
- Optimized for 700c wheels and 32 - 45mm tires
- Exclusive super-strength zonally-butted cro-moly tubing
- Tapered head tube with Co-Motion 1.5” TA carbon fork
- Powerful hydraulic disc brakes and 203mm rotors
- Front/ Rear rack + fender mounts
- Dual Gates Carbon Drive
- Bosch mid-drive with 85Nm max torque
- Four levels of assistance up to 400%
- Dual batteries = twice the range
- Rohloff Speedhub with smooth electronic shifting
- Electronic-shift intergration designed for e-bike use
- Class III e-bike with 28mph cut-off