In honor of our 30th anniversary we created the Kalapuya, a superlight all-road adventure ready tandem designed to do one thing really well; put a smile on your face!
Named after the local mountain range surrounding Co-Motion headquarters, the Kalapuya (or Calapooia) is the next evolution in performance off-road tandems.
Each frame features hand-textured and marbleized blue & green House of Kolor pearl logos with a subtle 30th anniversary script on the chain-stay. The base starts with a gloss black then clothed in a discrete blue green pearl clear overcoat. Each limited edition Kalapuya tandem will be hand sculpted and unique.
We are limiting the Kalapuya anniversary tandem to an exclusive run of just 30 bikes. Each one will be stamped with a unique serial number indicating 1 through 30. Join us in celebrating Co-Motion Cycles’ 30+ years of American craft frame building by owning a piece of history.
- Optimized for 700c wheels and 45mm tires
- Light and tough Co-Motion zonally-butted ACMUltra7 aluminum tubing
- Tapered head-tube and CoLab adventure fork
- FSA SL-K modular carbon crankset
- Gates Carbon Drive timing belt
- Dual disc brakes and Shimano Ultegra Kit
- Internal Di2 wiring option
- Custom sizing now offered